Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My pregger Belly




Here is a picture of my 22-week pregger belly, and Nick's... well, I dunno... he seems to think he's pregnant too. I'm just not buying it, lol. Either way, I think I like Nick's picture better than mine. If I'm already this big, I wonder how I'll even keep my balance in a couple more months. I'm already super-uncoordinated as it is. :/
The latest: Nick and I have been trying to get started on the baby's nursery. I'm so excited! A new room to decorate! Yay! I think we're going to do a jungle theme, because they have the cutest crib sets EVER at Baby's 'r' Us. So far, we've gotten the white base coat on the walls. We had to cover up some really dark paint from before. Now we can get to the fun part... choosing the wall color. Probably green. I'm so excited to get started. :D
Other news: I'm feeling our baby move a lot more nowadays. I love feeling him move around. It makes me all giggly. I really wish Nick could feel it. It's just the craziest thing ever to feel this little living thing move around inside of me. It seems so unreal.

2 comments:

The Calls said...

That is the coolest feeling ever!! I love feeling the baby move around. And I wonder if Nick's baby will be as cute as yours??? And who got him pregnant?

Becca said...

I don't even want to know who knocked him up!!!