Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's a......

It's a boy!!!


So, here are our baby's first pictures.

Cute? I think so.
I've been so giddy with excitment all day, I can't even think straight. Seeing our baby move for the first time brought tears to my eyes. It just seems so much more real now. Oh, and Nick took the day off for the ultrasound too. He was just as thrilled as I was to see our little one on the screen.
So... as you now know, IT'S A BOY! And I can't believe it. My sister, Mary had me convinced that it was a girl. She had me so convinced that when the nurse said "boy" I had to ask her about twenty times wether or not she was sure. And oh, she was sure.
Our other news for the day is that they moved the expected due date up. Originally, it was September 2nd. But according to the baby's measurements, they think it will be more like August 27th. That's my dad's birthday! Celeste's too! My dad was pretty excited to hear this news.
Nick's mom, Arlene, was also very excited by the news. This will be her third grandchild, but it's her first grandson. Needless to say, she's happy. We're all so happy.





3 comments:

Jessica said...

Wahoo!!!
Boys are so dang fun, they have a new exciting adventure every minute of all hours of the day.

The Calls said...

I'm so thrilled!!! I love it..We need more boys around! I'm still liking Coleston!!!! try to convince Nicko! Love you guys! And CONGRATS!!! and yay for sooner due dates!!!

mom/yiayia said...

This blog is cute I like it. You two have made me so happy at such a hard time. I love you both very much and I can hardly wait to spoil my grandson.mom AKA yia-yia