Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Baby Names

So, guess what?
I'm 20 weeks preggo as of today!
Do you know what that means?
I finally get my ultrasound tomorrow! YAY!
I'm so excited!
Anyway, I was just thinking of baby names. I know I shouldn't think too hard about it until after we find out if it's a girl or a boy. Still, it's been fun to think about.
So, here is a list of prospective baby names. Some of them I still need middle names for. Nick doesn't like them all. There are only like three names he'll actually consider. Either way, here they are...

BOYS

  • Lincoln Alexander (This is the ONLY boy name that Nick likes, so I bet you can guess what we'll be naming him if we have a boy)
  • Wayland ________
  • Coleston ________
  • Caleb __________
  • Ashton (I Absolutely LOVE this name.... and if it weren't already a celebrty name, I'd take it.

Girls

  • Cadence Olivia (This was my first pick until my sister pointed out to me what her initials would spell.)
  • Chloe Nycole
  • Addison "Addy" ____ (It's less common than Madison; but maybe not for long considering the character "Addison Shepherd" on Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice)
  • Peyton _____ (But what would we call er for short?)
  • Kaia _____ (I like this one, but Nick doesn't. It also has greek roots, which is kinda cool. All the same, I don't think we'll choose it since we have a family friend who already named her daughter Kaia. Nobody wants to be a copycat)

Anywho... so there it is. I guess after the ultrasound tomorrow, we'll be able to narrow the list down quite a bit.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I think you have some great names! Definitely very true about considering what initials would be.
I'm so excited for you, that Ultrasound is probably one of the best one's and the longest too!

The Calls said...

I absolutely love the name coleston!!! and The girl names are all very pretty! Can't wait to hear from ya tomorrow! Good luck!